Go to http://www.cityindex.co.uk/spread-betting/ for the latest spread betting information. Watch the latest EU market news from the floor of City Index with Stuart Jackson as he brings you the financial news activity surrounding the spread betting and CFD trading markets on 13th May 2011. Headlines:
- FTSE 100 has opened up 45 points.
- No major economic announcements today in the UK.
- The US CPI figure is predicted to come in at around 3.2%.
- Earlier today, data revealed that the Eurozone GDP grew faster than expected in the first three months of 2011, expanding 0.8% quarter-on-quarter.
- In companies, Petrofac led the FTSE 100 higher by nearly 5% after its trading update appeared in-line with expectations.
- In the US, the Michigan Consumer Confidence survey figure for May will be released later on in the day.
Visit http://www.cityindex.co.uk/market-analysis/ for more spread betting and CFD trading market analysis from City Index. Spread betting and CFD trading are leveraged products which can result in losses greater than your initial deposit. Ensure you fully understand the risks.